Abrasive Wheels Training Course Kent
Access to driven abrasive equipment typically is a growing trend inside both inside commercial and additionally domestic conditions as typically is unfortunately, the particular number of accidents and additionally incidents related to bad practice faulty equipment along with a general misunderstanding associated with the electric power, speed and additionally force associated with abrasive surgery.
Our abrasive wheels course is made to supply the particular skills, knowledge and additionally practice mandatory to operate driven equipment inside a secure and additionally efficient manner, inside accordance with best practice and additionally to satisfy the particular legal and additionally moral responsibilities associated with the company and additionally staff.
Abrasive Wheels Training Course Content with TGS Training Kent:
- Legislative specifications – HASAW Act 1974,PUWER 1998 ,COSHH
- Risks arising within the employ of abrasive wheels
- Correct employ of PPE and additionally limitations
- Identification of component markings and additionally applications
- Equipment inspection maintenance and additionally reporting procedures
- Wheel Mounting procedures
- Wheel maintenance such as dressing methods for
- Bench/Pedistal equipment
- ITSSAR theory and additionally practical assessment
Upon successful completion associated with the course learners is going to receive a great certified certificate to demonstrate competence and additionally stage of attainment.
Length – ½ day such as ongoing help and additionally assessment.
OTHER TRAINING COURSES – TGS FORKLIFT TRAINING KENT
TGS Forklift Training Kent – Other Training Courses we offer
- MEWP Training
- Abrasive Wheels Training
- Manual Handling Training
- IOSH Health and Safety Training Kent
TGS Forklift Training in Kent is able to offer many types of training other than just forklift training. We ITSSAR Accredited which means that we can train on machines such as MEWPs and other safety training such as Manual Handling and Abrasive Wheels Training.